Friday, December 16, 2011

Review: Hellraiser Revelations


I really don't feel the need to waste a lot of words on this flick for three reasons...

1. I'll be making my worst of 2011 list in about two weeks, so the latest in the Hellraiser series will most definitely be coming up again soon enough.


2. Clive Barker already said it better than I ever could. On twitter he stated;
"Hello, my friends. I want to put on record that the flick out there using the word 'Hellraiser' is no f*cking child of mine. I have nothing to do with the f*cking thing. If they claim its from the mind of Clive Barker, it's a lie. It's not even from my butt-hole." Ah Clive, ever the wordsmith.

3. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, in that case...


'Nuff said. Two severed thumbs down. Nathan says do not check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! If Clive & yourself want nothing to do with it, I won't waste my time either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...